Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Handicap Car Seats IS 16,000 TOO MUCH TO PAY FOR CAR LNSURANCE?

IS 16,000 TOO MUCH TO PAY FOR CAR lNSURANCE? - handicap car seats

2005 is a pepper. I was just payig now 5800, before it increased to 15,800. It is 6 months, I had a car accident. it was his fault because there were too many people in the car, but two of them were ejected from the car. one died and the other is a problem now. Of course, also be prosecuted and the certainty that I paid for 2 a.m. to 4 p.m. million. chided me because I am a bit over the border, even when not wearing the kids. It is a stupid law, that I automatically held to the insurance company May, due more to me like that?

5 comments:

uofgleam said...

Yes, they can kiss more, but it is a bit much.

uofgleam said...

Yes, they can kiss more, but it is a bit much.

isin50 said...

Uninsured driving carefully! , Thats why they have done in the past 6 years and saved a lot of money

Darkstar said...

Everything that is what I can say no thank you I live in the United States, at least in Europe, depend not on the question of speed. If what is happening here is completely the fault of another driver, because there is no car speedometer right to say how fast they went. I mean reading + / - 10% above or below.

amg503 said...

Yes its a lot, but it's your fault, as at the time, even if the accident was.

Post a Comment