Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Partition Magic Errore 2103 When Used Partition Magic To Resize My Partition, All Data Was Gone,What Should I Do In Order To Keep My Data?

When used partition magic to resize my partition, all data was gone,What should I do in order to keep my data? - partition magic errore 2103

When I Norton PartitionMagic 8.0 on my partitions on my Windows XP Pro, has all my data shrink away from the previous partition is that nobody knows what will happen? What must I do to keep my data partition? Your help is appreciated.

3 comments:

TheFinal... said...

First, you must save your data on another partition or hard disk. There is no possibility that data on the partition can be stored in order to change or adjust the size.

Alex (xelagnik@yahoo.com) said...

reizing a partition deletes all data that was in him no help .... tros you save it just sort of

Alex (xelagnik@yahoo.com) said...

reizing a partition deletes all data that was in him no help .... tros you save it just sort of

Post a Comment