Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Walk In Medical Clinic Long Island New York Walk In Medical Clinics?

Long island new york walk in medical clinics? - walk in medical clinic

I do not know if you have that call in your area, you 211, but by your telephone at home or go to www.211.org...this is a service that local resources to help find the clinical can not or simply through the agenda. Make sure that the prices around you, because they can save money by buying ... This and other information, please see the book "Healthcare for Less" by Michelle Katz .... I try to help some of my patients, savings in health care and this book is perfect, since m 'helped find funding for them and me !!!!! As the organization of 2-1-1 !!!!! I bought the book at Barnes and Noble for $ 15, but I found I can get it for $ 10 at www.amazon.com. Hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment